Harbor’s Edge Memory Support Center offers safe, secure and compassionate care to enable our residents to enjoy day-to-day living, stimulate their mental and physical focus, and encourage socialization.
With 17 private residences, we continue to offer the resort-like atmosphere Harbor’s Edge’s residents enjoy, with three chef prepared meals daily, personalized dining services, and an open secure veranda for meals and/or activities.
Our staff of experts are specially trained specifically in Alzheimer’s and dementia to offer the best care to memory support residents. Our C.A.R.E. approach to memory care encourages independence while catering to their special needs in a 24 hour supervised secured environment.
We create an individualized care plan for every resident, working closely with family members in order to focus on resident centered care. Residents enjoy a stimulating environment with combined supportive services to monitor residents’ health and medication administration.
Other features of our Memory Care Support Center include:
- Personalized care utilizing the C.A.R.E. approach
- Various activities to meet level of functionality
- Emergency response system
- Housekeeping and bed making
- Paid utilities (except telephone) including basic cable
- Beauty salon including nail care services available
- Medication administration
- 24-hour supervised care
- Three meals per day and snacks served in our family style dining room
To learn more about the Memory Care Support Center, feel free to contact us online or calling our marketing office at (757) 616 -7950.