Kori Poplin, Fitness Director, will be taking our residents to the 10th Annual Parkinson’s Boardwalk Stroll and Roll to raise awareness and funds for the American Parkinson’s Disease Association of Hampton Roads on Saturday, April 11, 2015. The Stroll and Roll is a nine block walk or roll using walking aides beginning at 11am. The PD Education Pavilion will host more than 24 Parkinson’s disease educational and informational exhibits as well as stage led movement and exercise activities from 10am-1pm at Neptune Park in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Celebrate Amenities! October 11, 2021
- The perfect harbor front location for the future of your dreams. August 25, 2021
- Harbor’s Edge: A retirement community offering a harbor front luxury July 21, 2021
- Is Independent Living Right for Me? May 25, 2021
- CCRC vs. Life Plan: What’s the Difference? April 2, 2021