Happy Do Something Nice Day! October 5th is a day set aside to conjure up all of those small polite gestures we tend to ignore day to day. Smile at a stranger, let someone ahead of you in traffic, show patience and compassion. We often think the best way to be nice will involve money or time, and by the time we take into consideration all of the inconveniences that lies in our future, the idea of being kind has left us faster than we can close our wallets. Now this may not be a holiday that allows us a day off of work, but one that should be celebrated nonetheless. So before you think to pout over a bad day, choose a smile instead (I hear they can be contagious).
- Celebrate Amenities! October 11, 2021
- The perfect harbor front location for the future of your dreams. August 25, 2021
- Harbor’s Edge: A retirement community offering a harbor front luxury July 21, 2021
- Is Independent Living Right for Me? May 25, 2021
- CCRC vs. Life Plan: What’s the Difference? April 2, 2021