Harbor’s Edge is a premier Life Care retirement community, meaning we offer four full levels of living and care. Our all-inclusive approach allows you to move seamlessly from one resort-like residence to another with appropriate care, programs and services to meet your health and lifestyle needs.
True LifeCare at Harbor’s Edge also means financial security. You can rest easy knowing that your fixed monthly fee will cover all of your needed services, and you won’t be surprised by sudden long-term care costs. In addition, most of our entrance fees offer a refundable option, enabling you to achieve your estate-planning and legacy-building goals.
We offer a continuum of care to our LifeCare residents from residential living to assisted living, memory support and long-term care.
Access to rehabilitative services is also provided for LifeCare residents.
The Health Center offers a personalized health plan tailored to specific needs and desires. We provide assistance with activities of daily living including personal hygiene, dressing, eating, walking, toileting and transferring from one position to another.
Specially-planned events provide the opportunity to enjoy the companionship of others in warm, open gathering areas.
In addition to the regular services that all Harbor’s Edge residents enjoy, Health Center residents can count on:
- Urgent call system
- Medication administration
- Health education
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Nutritional assistance
- Daily bed making
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
- Personal laundry services
- Social, educational and recreational programs
- Three well-balanced meals per day with professional dietary counseling including gluten-free options and special diets ordered by a physician
- Restorative nursing program
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy with licensed therapists
- Private rooms with flat-screen TV and cable
- Complimentary Wi-Fi provided in all rooms
- Beauty salon including nail care available